We are always looking for good people. If you are someone who enjoys drinking coffee and becoming a super-hero for others, we would love to hear from you!
Current Opening: Account Support Specialist (Internal)
Summary: Support and assist Sales Associates with marketing strategies and product sourcing essential for the growth of their business. Process orders on a daily basis by performing data entry function on purchase orders and sales orders based on program requirements. Provide client resolution and satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Participate and provide feedback on account related meetings and conference calls.
- Process APS order entry and submission of orders to vendors on a daily basis.
- Order follow up with vendors to verify order receipt to meet client delivery timeline. Track order from production schedule to delivery date of product(s), through use of workflow management system.
- Responsible for order and product inventory; receive and forward documentation and appropriate information to ASB inventory/sales support team for receipt completion.
- Manage sales and customer requests to ensure tasks are completed within specified timeframes.
- Updates sales associate by consolidating, analyzing, and providing reports on: 1) sales vs. projection results, 2) daily action summaries, 3) commission summaries, and 4) aging inventory. The ability to research and assist in the resolution of any discrepancies.
- Manages and takes action to reduce accounts receivable aging.
- Understanding of product pricing through use of the ASB negotiated pricing practices.
- Use of industry association tools to aid in locating product.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or Technical school in Business Management or Sales and Marketing preferred.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Organizational Skills
- Teamwork Orientation
- Time Management.
- Technical Capacity
Must possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, understand computer technology and terms and have experience working with internet based programs and email.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, purchase orders, vouchers and invoices. Must be able to effectively write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with vendors, customers, fellow employees, management and Sales Associates of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and occasionally required to stand or walk. Most work is done at a computer work station, which requires repetitive wrist and hand movement.
Duties require sight, speech and hearing. Specific vision abilities required by his job include close vision. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.